Wizz Air launched (28-Aug-2017) five new routes from Kiev Zhuliany and added a second A320 aircraft to the base. New routes include:
- Kiev Zhuliany–Copenhagen: Three times weekly;
- Kiev Zhuliany-Lublin: Twice weekly;
- Kiev Zhuliany-Frankfurt Hahn: Three times weekly;
- Kiev Zhuliany-Poznan: Twice weekly;
- Kiev Zhuliany-Nuremburg: Twice weekly.
Wizz Air communications manager Sorina Ratz said: “This year only, we have expanded the Ukrainian network with eight new services and grew our capacity by 65%. In 2018, WIZZ’s investment in the country will be almost USD300 million, with a third allocated aircraft and more than 1.5 million seats offered on 23 routes from Kiev and Lviv, showing a remarkable 97% growth year-on-year”. [more – original PR]