The 2018 CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum, to be held at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth 3-4 December is the premier corporate travel event in Australasia and aims to answer the key burning issues all buyers are facing.
This is your opportunity to get involved, shape the agenda and have your say. CAPA and ACTE, the event organisers would like you tell them in 20 words or less, what you really want answered at the upcoming summit.
The most thought-provoking response will win a High Tea for two at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth valued at up to $166.
This competition is open to corporate travel buyers only, so to have your say simply click here.
More Like this
- The industry is shifting to personalisation; TMCs and travel agents will be here ‘for a very long time’; and 2019 will be ‘a pivotal year’ for NDC – insights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumDecember 5, 2018
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCNovember 30, 2018
- Video of the week – City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019
- BLOG: Live from Sydney – insights from the CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitAugust 2, 2018
- Winners of CAPA’s Aviation & Travel Innovators announcedSeptember 11, 2018
- City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersDecember 19, 2018
- BLOG: Live from Singapore – insights from the CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitsNovember 9, 2018
- 2017 CAPA Adelaide Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – A photo storySeptember 7, 2017
- In pictures: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – Results SnapshotAugust 3, 2017