Malaysia Airlines Group CEO Peter Bellew dropped by CAPA HQ this week to discuss all things Malaysia Airlines in the Australia market. With up to 43 weekly flights into Australia the carrier definitely is an important international supplier.
It is Mr Bellew’s first time to Australia and he was very happy to discuss Malaysia Airlines future plans, the value of the Australian market and upcoming trends in the Aviation and travel industry.
Keep an eye out for exclusive videos and insights from Mr Bellew launched on Blue Swan TV and CAPA’s social media platforms, in the lead up to the 2017 CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in Sydney on 1/2-Aug-2017. During the event Mr Bellew will provide further insights into Malaysia Airlines. To register for the event, click here.
More Like this
- Blue Swan TV Exclusive: Malaysia Airlines Update with CEO Peter BellewJuly 14, 2017
- Blue Swan TV Exclusive: Airline ‘super-profits’ likely in the next decade: Malaysia Airlines CEO Peter BellewJuly 12, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aOctober 27, 2017
- Exclusive Blue Swan Interviews – Serko, Scoot and Travelport LocomoteJune 16, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aDecember 15, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aAugust 11, 2017
- Malindo Air shelves plans for launching Melbourne and SydneyOctober 11, 2017
- Catch up on CAPA’s exclusive Market Analysis pieces – Monarch Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Allegiant Air and moreOctober 9, 2017
- Malaysia Airlines’ Brisbane resumption may have limited impact on Queensland tourismJanuary 18, 2018
- Malaysia Airlines searches for second-hand A330s to support regional growth opportunitiesJune 23, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA-ACTE New Zealand Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in AucklandOctober 19, 2017
- Malaysia Airlines confirms London launch date for A350 servicesAugust 14, 2017