A few weeks back we gave you a taste of what makes CTM founder and managing director Jamie Pherous tick when we caught up with him at the CTM offices in Sydney. Now, coming off his enlightening discussion at the 2017 ACTE-CAPA Global Conference Sydney, we sat down with Mr Pherous to find out more.
Mr Pherous explores what drives him and the organisation, revisits trends in corporate travel and touches on CTM’s plans for 2018.
Watch our exclusive interview below:
Don’t forget to have a look at our events calendar for 2018, to hear from more industry leaders. Visit centreforaviation.com/events.
More Like this
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Have you registered for the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum? Here’s why you need to attendNovember 23, 2018
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Exclusive Interviews: CAPA TV at the 2018 IATA AGM in SydneyJune 6, 2018
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- Business travellers are putting themselves at risk by showing off on social mediaJuly 10, 2018
- Blockchain: more than just a buzz wordOctober 24, 2017
- WEX Inc driving corporate payment solutions and innovationApril 24, 2018
- A fitting ending to ‘Bleisure Week’…hear from CAPA chairman Peter HarbisonMarch 29, 2018
- Travelport boasts the first IATA NDC Level 3 certificationDecember 20, 2017
- Modern travellers are ‘looking for a consistent, transparent experience’ across all channels and devicesOctober 19, 2018