A few weeks back we gave you a taste of what makes CTM founder and managing director Jamie Pherous tick when we caught up with him at the CTM offices in Sydney. Now, coming off his enlightening discussion at the 2017 ACTE-CAPA Global Conference Sydney, we sat down with Mr Pherous to find out more.
Mr Pherous explores what drives him and the organisation, revisits trends in corporate travel and touches on CTM’s plans for 2018.
Watch our exclusive interview below:
Don’t forget to have a look at our events calendar for 2018, to hear from more industry leaders. Visit centreforaviation.com/events.
More Like this
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- Blockchain: more than just a buzz wordOctober 24, 2017
- Highlight reel: CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in CartagenaSeptember 14, 2017
- Disruption in distribution – We speak to the industry!October 20, 2017
- Boom Supersonic – A vision of the future of mobilityNovember 30, 2017
- Google remains a big threat to airlines, but AI delivers a great opportunity if airlines can utilise it correctlyOctober 24, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry! Volume 2December 4, 2017
- Air Passengers seek more technology to give them more control over their travel experienceOctober 26, 2017
- Passenger traffic is expected to double by 2036 says IATAOctober 25, 2017
- Designing airports for the ever-changing futureSeptember 26, 2017