A few weeks back we gave you a taste of what makes CTM founder and managing director Jamie Pherous tick when we caught up with him at the CTM offices in Sydney. Now, coming off his enlightening discussion at the 2017 ACTE-CAPA Global Conference Sydney, we sat down with Mr Pherous to find out more.
Mr Pherous explores what drives him and the organisation, revisits trends in corporate travel and touches on CTM’s plans for 2018.
Watch our exclusive interview below:
Don’t forget to have a look at our events calendar for 2018, to hear from more industry leaders. Visit centreforaviation.com/events.
More Like this
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Video of the week – The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCFebruary 6, 2019
- Video of the week – D-i-s-r-u-p-t-i-o-n! The innovators who are defying the odds and re-writing aviation and travelApril 29, 2020
- Have you registered for the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum? Here’s why you need to attendNovember 23, 2018
- Video of the week – A spotlight on the horizon is our only sight into the world after COVID-19April 15, 2020
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Exclusive Interviews: CAPA TV at the 2018 IATA AGM in SydneyJune 6, 2018
- Video of the week – The most significant industry change in the past two decades has been the consumerJune 5, 2019
- Video of the week – The future of human + technology: who will get the upper hand?December 4, 2019
- Video of the week – Hotel sourcing and building best practices for mutual successDecember 18, 2019
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Corporate travel: aviation emissions to be the biggest issue facing the airline industry in the 2020sDecember 2, 2019