In this week’s exclusive Blue Swan Daily infographic, we focus on Virgin Australia, one of 89 airlines operating in the South Pacific.
By the number of seats offered, Virgin is second largest carrier out of 54 operating into Australia. Virgin Australia operates to 57 destinations, 40 within Australia, 15 within the South Pacific and one each to Asia and North America.
More Like this
- Virgin Australia’s trans Tasman upgrades: how partnerships can be an impediment to innovation and market stimulationAugust 9, 2018
- Australian domestic air traffic growth stalls as capacity steadies (and the economy slows?)August 22, 2018
- South Pac Monthly Route Recap – August 2018August 3, 2018
- The competitive outlook for Australasian aviation – what’s driving demand for inbound and outbound travel and tourism?July 5, 2019
- Virgin Australia trans-Tasman loads hit seven-year low following termination of its Air New Zealand allianceFebruary 18, 2019
- Virgin Australia 737 MAX 10s provide platform for capacity growth and lower unit costsOctober 11, 2018
- Airline Insight: Virgin AustraliaFebruary 19, 2018
- As Australian regional airlines drop like flies, Rex sees an unfaltering boost to its operations and financial positionOctober 18, 2018
- Overcapacity may hurt Australia-Samoa market thanks to Virgin Australia and Samoa AirwaysJuly 24, 2017
- The collapse of the Air New Zealand-Virgin Australia partnership: good news for airports and consumersOctober 15, 2018
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aJuly 14, 2017
- Welcome to the WiFi Wars: Battle of the Australian heavy weightsApril 21, 2017