The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed?
Travel Disruptors: What new approaches & innovations are needed? from CAPA on Vimeo.
Travel is at the heart of internet disruption. Companies are introducing new ways to book tickets, assess fares, streamline the travel experience and further disrupt the market. Where are we seeing innovation? Where is disruption coming from, and where is it needed?
Moderator: Atmosphere Research Group, Founder & Industry Analyst, Henry Harteveldt
- SAP, SVP & General Manager, Travel & Transportation, Paul Pessutti
- Skyscanner, General Manager, Americas, Shane Corstorphine
- Travelport Digital, Regional Director, Neil Laidler
- UATP, Managing Director Asia, Henry Tsuei
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Video of the week: Winning lost airline revenue opportunities with a quick-to-market digital approachDecember 6, 2018
- Video of the week: An overview of LCC development In Latin AmericaFebruary 20, 2019
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Video of the week: Creating new interfaces between large aviation organisations and the growing global travel technology sceneJanuary 30, 2019
- Video of the week: Singapore Changi may be a global hub, but it is still working to colour those network white spotsNovember 8, 2018
- APAS 2017: Qantas Keynote and Q&ASeptember 22, 2017
- Video of the week… The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCFebruary 6, 2019
- Video of the Week: The Golden Falcon emerges out of the shadows thanks to Gulf Air’s boutique aspirationsJanuary 16, 2019
- Video of the week: Connections could be key to supporting Scoot’s low cost long haul expansionNovember 15, 2018
- Video of the week: City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019
- Video of the week: The ‘new’ Air Malta and its ‘if you don’t change, you die’ mindsetFebruary 13, 2019