The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed?
Travel Disruptors: What new approaches & innovations are needed? from CAPA on Vimeo.
Travel is at the heart of internet disruption. Companies are introducing new ways to book tickets, assess fares, streamline the travel experience and further disrupt the market. Where are we seeing innovation? Where is disruption coming from, and where is it needed?
Moderator: Atmosphere Research Group, Founder & Industry Analyst, Henry Harteveldt
- SAP, SVP & General Manager, Travel & Transportation, Paul Pessutti
- Skyscanner, General Manager, Americas, Shane Corstorphine
- Travelport Digital, Regional Director, Neil Laidler
- UATP, Managing Director Asia, Henry Tsuei
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Video of the week: Singapore Changi may be a global hub, but it is still working to colour those network white spotsNovember 8, 2018
- APAS 2017: Qantas Keynote and Q&ASeptember 22, 2017
- Video of the week: Connections could be key to supporting Scoot’s low cost long haul expansionNovember 15, 2018
- Video insights from the CAPA Asia Aviation Summit – Part 2November 29, 2018
- Video of the Week – CAPA-ACTE 2017 Aviation and Corporate Travel SummitJune 26, 2017
- Video of the Week – Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?June 2, 2017
- Highlight reel: CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in CartagenaSeptember 14, 2017
- Highlight reel: 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in SingaporeNovember 9, 2017
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Video insights from the CAPA Asia Aviation Summit – Part 1November 22, 2018
- Video insights from the inaugural CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 1October 15, 2018