The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed?
Travel Disruptors: What new approaches & innovations are needed? from CAPA on Vimeo.
Travel is at the heart of internet disruption. Companies are introducing new ways to book tickets, assess fares, streamline the travel experience and further disrupt the market. Where are we seeing innovation? Where is disruption coming from, and where is it needed?
Moderator: Atmosphere Research Group, Founder & Industry Analyst, Henry Harteveldt
- SAP, SVP & General Manager, Travel & Transportation, Paul Pessutti
- Skyscanner, General Manager, Americas, Shane Corstorphine
- Travelport Digital, Regional Director, Neil Laidler
- UATP, Managing Director Asia, Henry Tsuei
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Video of the week – Dubai Airports is taking a technological journey, but people still matter in its strategyJune 26, 2019
- Video of the week – Airlines and airports share insights on the industry’s major talking pointsMay 29, 2019
- Video of the week – Airline perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 24, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- Video of the week – Expedia’s supplier engagement includes real-time benchmarking dataMay 8, 2019
- Video of the week: Winning lost airline revenue opportunities with a quick-to-market digital approachDecember 6, 2018
- Video of the week – Understanding aviation and making money: industry perspectivesMay 22, 2019
- Video of the week – An overview of LCC development In Latin AmericaFebruary 20, 2019
- Video of the week – Looking to Asia for inspiration and growthAugust 7, 2019
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Video of the week – Industry perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 17, 2019