The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed?
Travel Disruptors: What new approaches & innovations are needed? from CAPA on Vimeo.
Travel is at the heart of internet disruption. Companies are introducing new ways to book tickets, assess fares, streamline the travel experience and further disrupt the market. Where are we seeing innovation? Where is disruption coming from, and where is it needed?
Moderator: Atmosphere Research Group, Founder & Industry Analyst, Henry Harteveldt
- SAP, SVP & General Manager, Travel & Transportation, Paul Pessutti
- Skyscanner, General Manager, Americas, Shane Corstorphine
- Travelport Digital, Regional Director, Neil Laidler
- UATP, Managing Director Asia, Henry Tsuei
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Video of the week – Latin America Aviation & LCCs Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 6, 2019
- Video of the week – Dubai Airports is taking a technological journey, but people still matter in its strategyJune 26, 2019
- Video of the week – Airlines and airports share insights on the industry’s major talking pointsMay 29, 2019
- Video of the week – Asia Pacific airports: the stars of 2019January 15, 2020
- Video of the week – Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit: industry perspectivesAugust 21, 2019
- Video of the week – Airline perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 24, 2019
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- Video of the week – What is the outlook for Australia and New Zealand aviation for the medium term and what new dynamics will shape?August 14, 2019
- Video of the week – Canada Aviation Summit: industry perspectivesOctober 23, 2019
- Video of the week – Low Cost Long Haul Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 13, 2019