The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
The State of the International Airline Market
The State of the International Airline Market from CAPA on Vimeo.
Brought to you by CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison.
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025June 9, 2017
- Video of the Week – Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?June 2, 2017
- Videos of the Week – Focus on LCCs from #CAPASummitJuly 20, 2017
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Highlight reel: CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in CartagenaSeptember 14, 2017
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- ‘If your model is skewed towards the business side… you’re going to be behind recovery’May 21, 2020
- CAPA Weekly industry insights: A US airline price war? When will US majors adopt LCC subsidiaries?February 13, 2018
- When the Malaysia Airlines CEO came to visit CAPA HQ…July 5, 2017
- Highlight reel: 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in SingaporeNovember 9, 2017
- Video insights from the inaugural Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 2October 16, 2018
- Video insights from the CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit – Part 1December 13, 2018