OpenJaw Technologies CCO Bryan Porter believes the most significant change in the industry in the past two decades has been the customer. Customer expectations have changed significantly and he believes it is now not a question of whether to invest in new technology but how much and how we use the investment to achieve the maximum return in terms of value proposition taken to the consumer.
In an exclusive interview at the recent CAPA – Centre for Aviation Airline Leader Summit: Making Money 2019, he discussed how the company is building partnerships with airlines to support their retail strategies by using more readily available big data and technology and highlighted how airline structures are beginning to evolve to meet changing customer expectations.
More Like this
- Video of the week – Innovation in generating ancillary revenuesJuly 31, 2019
- Video of the week – Blockchain: what it is and why it matters!September 11, 2019
- Video of the week – Working with unions to achieve optimal outcomesJuly 24, 2019
- Video of the week – Understanding aviation and making money: industry perspectivesMay 22, 2019
- Video of the week – Airline boardroom thinking into how airlines can prepare for the new environment?May 6, 2020
- Video of the week – Low Cost Long Haul Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 13, 2019
- Video of the week – Unmanned aircraft technology advances: autonomous travel is ‘going to happen sooner than you think’February 12, 2020
- Video of the week – With Google and Amazon hovering, can airlines parallel the tech titans in customer interactions?May 1, 2019
- Video of the week – Expedia’s supplier engagement includes real-time benchmarking dataMay 8, 2019
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – A spotlight on the horizon is our only sight into the world after COVID-19April 15, 2020
- Video of the week – D-i-s-r-u-p-t-i-o-n! The innovators who are defying the odds and re-writing aviation and travelApril 29, 2020