The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Secret Trends We Are Not Talking About
Live data-driven discussion of hot airline trends nobody is talking about:
- Beijing’s new Daxing mega-airport will shake up the world, but some airlines will lose significantly. Who?
- How does cross-border LCC aggressiveness in Europe force change in US & Asia? Are there differences Latin America can learn from?
- Is the supply of new aircraft outstripping world passenger growth? Where will future capacity and demand lines lead?
- Seabury Airline Planning Group, Vice President, Bob Hill in conversation with:
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, CEO – Americas, Michael Miller
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- Video of the week: An overview of LCC development In Latin AmericaFebruary 20, 2019
- APAS 2017: Qantas Keynote and Q&ASeptember 22, 2017
- Video of the week: Connections could be key to supporting Scoot’s low cost long haul expansionNovember 15, 2018
- Video of the week: Winning lost airline revenue opportunities with a quick-to-market digital approachDecember 6, 2018
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Video of the week: Singapore Changi may be a global hub, but it is still working to colour those network white spotsNovember 8, 2018
- Video of the week: The ‘new’ Air Malta and its ‘if you don’t change, you die’ mindsetFebruary 13, 2019
- Video of the week: City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019
- Video of the Week: The Golden Falcon emerges out of the shadows thanks to Gulf Air’s boutique aspirationsJanuary 16, 2019
- Video of the week: Creating new interfaces between large aviation organisations and the growing global travel technology sceneJanuary 30, 2019
- Video of the week… The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCFebruary 6, 2019