The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Secret Trends We Are Not Talking About
Live data-driven discussion of hot airline trends nobody is talking about:
- Beijing’s new Daxing mega-airport will shake up the world, but some airlines will lose significantly. Who?
- How does cross-border LCC aggressiveness in Europe force change in US & Asia? Are there differences Latin America can learn from?
- Is the supply of new aircraft outstripping world passenger growth? Where will future capacity and demand lines lead?
- Seabury Airline Planning Group, Vice President, Bob Hill in conversation with:
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, CEO – Americas, Michael Miller
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- Video of the week – Latin America Aviation & LCCs Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 6, 2019
- Video of the week – Working with unions to achieve optimal outcomesJuly 24, 2019
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – LCCs in North Asia: industry perspectivesJuly 17, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- Video of the week – Asia Pacific airports: the stars of 2019January 15, 2020
- Video of the week – Understanding aviation in the Middle East and Africa: industry perspectivesMay 15, 2019
- Video of the Week – How can airlines achieve their sustainability goals?March 4, 2020
- Video of the week – Airlines and airports share insights on the industry’s major talking pointsMay 29, 2019
- Video of the week – Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit: industry perspectivesAugust 21, 2019
- Video of the week – Airline perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 24, 2019