The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Secret Trends We Are Not Talking About
Live data-driven discussion of hot airline trends nobody is talking about:
- Beijing’s new Daxing mega-airport will shake up the world, but some airlines will lose significantly. Who?
- How does cross-border LCC aggressiveness in Europe force change in US & Asia? Are there differences Latin America can learn from?
- Is the supply of new aircraft outstripping world passenger growth? Where will future capacity and demand lines lead?
- Seabury Airline Planning Group, Vice President, Bob Hill in conversation with:
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, CEO – Americas, Michael Miller
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- APAS 2017: Qantas Keynote and Q&ASeptember 22, 2017
- Video of the week: Connections could be key to supporting Scoot’s low cost long haul expansionNovember 15, 2018
- Video of the week: Singapore Changi may be a global hub, but it is still working to colour those network white spotsNovember 8, 2018
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Video of the Week – Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?June 2, 2017
- Video insights from the CAPA Asia Aviation Summit – Part 1November 22, 2018
- Videos of the Week – Focus on LCCs from #CAPASummitJuly 20, 2017
- CAPA WORLD SUMMIT: Aviation remains a growth storyNovember 30, 2018
- Video insights from the inaugural Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 2October 16, 2018
- Video insights from the inaugural CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 1October 15, 2018
- CAPA calls for Aviation & Travel Innovators at upcoming 2019 CAPA SummitsDecember 18, 2018