The CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering – Australia took place in Sydney this week with the purpose of providing corporate travel buyers with strategic and operational skills to create a traveller centric programme. Managed Travel is rapidly evolving and successful travel programmes and providers will need to adapt to change, rather than seeking to simply manage/control it, or seek to avoid it.
The conference began with big picture keynotes on the key influencers impacting the industry including aviation, demographics and economics. Through a combination of keynotes, rapid fire presentations, interviews, panels, debates and masterclasses corporate travel buyers were guided to become successful leaders of their travel programme.
Here’s the highlights wrap from the event:
More Like this
- Video of the week – Hotel sourcing and building best practices for mutual successDecember 18, 2019
- Video of the week – The future of human + technology: who will get the upper hand?December 4, 2019
- Video of the week – Looking forward at NDC as initial trials grow to critical massJanuary 8, 2020
- Corporate travel needs to be measured as part of work cycle, diversification is the key to commercial success and passengers want ‘information at their fingertips’ – further insights from the CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering – AustraliaNovember 27, 2019
- Flight shaming could reduce Australia tourism arrivals from mature markets, AI and other disruptive technologies are reaching ‘very mature state’, and the need for ‘authenticity and transparency’ – initial insights from the CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering – AustraliaNovember 26, 2019
- Qantas sees revenue growth opportunities despite capacity slowdown – observations from CEO Alan JoyceAugust 9, 2019
- Video of the week – Asia Pacific airports: the stars of 2019January 15, 2020
- Corporate travel: aviation emissions to be the biggest issue facing the airline industry in the 2020sDecember 2, 2019
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit: industry perspectivesAugust 21, 2019
- Video of the week – City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019
- Video of the week – Airline and airport investment: leveraging new technologies to improve passenger experience and efficiencyJanuary 22, 2020