A corporate hotel programme offers business travellers a list of specially curated hotels matching the specific requirements of any given company. These hotels are generally offering discounted rates in exchange for an amount of yearly room nights booked and will have been selected and approached by the Travel Management Company (TMC) on the company’s behalf and will match all of the specific requirements they have defined: location, budget, star rating, facilities etc.
However, before launching into the creation of any corporate hotel programme it is vital any company assesses its requirements and establishes if it would benefit from such a scheme, remembering though that they go far beyond simply offering discounted rates. Further benefits also include Duty of Care and set standards and security parameters.
In this presentation from the CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering – Australia in Sydney in Nov-2019, HRS Australia, managing director, Ana Pedersen questions if your hotel programme delivering the right results, is your Sourcing strategy keeping pace with changes in the global accommodation market and are you actually getting the rates you negotiated, as she highlights how the power combination of data and technology can help drive sustainable value year-after-year.
More Like this
- Video of the week – The future of human + technology: who will get the upper hand?December 4, 2019
- Video of the week – Looking forward at NDC as initial trials grow to critical massJanuary 8, 2020
- Video of the week – Wellbeing: How can we look after our travellers in a post COVID-19 world?March 25, 2020
- Video of the week – Providing corporate travel buyers with strategic and operational skills to create a traveller centric programmeNovember 27, 2019
- Video of the week – Towards the ‘new normal’ travel programme: perspectives from around the worldJune 3, 2020
- Video of the week – Bringing cost-efficiency and transparency to meetings and group bookings in a strategic wayApril 1, 2020
- Corporate travel: aviation emissions to be the biggest issue facing the airline industry in the 2020sDecember 2, 2019
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – The battle over the customer is at an all-time highFebruary 5, 2020
- Video of the week – What is the outlook for Australia and New Zealand aviation for the medium term and what new dynamics will shape?August 14, 2019
- Video of the week – Blockchain: what it is and why it matters!September 11, 2019
- Video of the week – As travel restrictions bring the barriers back up, will we ever see a level playing field for international air transportation?March 18, 2020