The 2017 CAPA Global Airport Leaders Forum, which occurred in May-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025
Led by CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison, this engaging discussion looks at:
- What are the big aviation trends?
- Will protectionism slow airline growth?
- Where is airport investment focused, where will airport ownership change hands, where is the fleet growth going, and where will traffic flourish? Do they correlate?
- Global aviation markets outlook – what are the implications for primary and secondary hubs
View more videos like this at centreforaviation.tv
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Videos of the Week – Focus on LCCs from #CAPASummitJuly 20, 2017
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Video of the Week – Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?June 2, 2017
- Exclusive CAPA Report: Aviation & the music businessSeptember 5, 2017
- Adelaide travellers and tourism benefiting from increased international carriers: CWT/CAPA ReportSeptember 1, 2017
- CAPA’s 2017 LCCs in North Asia Summit Wrap UpJune 20, 2017
- Singapore Airfares fall on key business routesNovember 7, 2017
- VIDEO COMPILATION: African airline leaders share their thoughts for the future – SAA, Kenya Airways & RwandAirJune 14, 2018
- Skyscanner report: India on the riseFebruary 1, 2018
- A new bird takes flight: The Blue Swan DailyDecember 23, 2016
- While margins are being revised downwards, the current airline cycle is looking better than any other since the dawning of the jet ageAugust 1, 2018
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aFebruary 2, 2018