The 2017 CAPA Global Airport Leaders Forum, which occurred in May-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025
Led by CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison, this engaging discussion looks at:
- What are the big aviation trends?
- Will protectionism slow airline growth?
- Where is airport investment focused, where will airport ownership change hands, where is the fleet growth going, and where will traffic flourish? Do they correlate?
- Global aviation markets outlook – what are the implications for primary and secondary hubs
View more videos like this at centreforaviation.tv
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Videos of the Week – Focus on LCCs from #CAPASummitJuly 20, 2017
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Video of the Week – Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?June 2, 2017
- Video of the week – Warming industry discussions with CAPA’s fireside chatsSeptember 25, 2019
- India’s evolving role in global aviation – setting course course to be an aviation powerhouseFebruary 1, 2019
- Video of the week – Blockchain: what it is and why it matters!September 11, 2019
- Around the world by events – the CAPA summit cycle comes to a close in 2018December 7, 2018
- Exclusive CAPA Report: Aviation & the music businessSeptember 5, 2017
- Preparing for a gathering storm – CAPA releases 12-point survival plan for LCCsJuly 1, 2019
- Adelaide travellers and tourism benefiting from increased international carriers: CWT/CAPA ReportSeptember 1, 2017
- Aviation is ‘trapped in a web of protectionism’, is ‘not punching above its weight’ and ‘represents 35%-40% of global trade by value’ – more insights from the CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory SummitFebruary 8, 2019
- Unlocking the value of slots at congested airports – How does the aviation industry ensure congestion doesn’t limit growth? January 18, 2019