The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?
Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where will the market be in five years? from CAPA on Vimeo.
How is the introduction of new LCC service across the Atlantic changing how air service is evolving? How will Norwegian’s battle with US authorities and airlines play out? Will the Trump Administration play spoiler to foreign competition? Has the US changed how it approaches foreign airlines? How are booking trends changing in the North Atlantic?
Moderator: CNN, Aviation Editor, Jon Ostrower
- Air France-KLM, Senior Vice President North America, Marnix Fruitema
- Lufthansa Group, Vice President Sales, The Americas, Tamur Goudarzi-Pour
- Norwegian, SVP Sales, Lars Sande
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Chief Executive Officer, Christina Cassotis
- Star Alliance, Former Chief Executive Officer, Mark Schwab
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Videos of the Week – Focus on LCCs from #CAPASummitJuly 20, 2017
- Video of the Week – CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025June 9, 2017
- All’s ‘fare’ in love and war: is aggressive pricing a new competitive reality?March 20, 2018
- UK meetings industry sees spend per meeting and per delegate rise by fifth in 2017March 7, 2018
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Highlight reel: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 16, 2017
- Highlight reel: CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in CartagenaSeptember 14, 2017
- North America is on sale again as airlines look to sell more seats across the Pacific despite unrelenting competition from Chinese carriersJanuary 19, 2017
- Global LCC capacity grows at double-digit rate this winter and takes greater share of industry supplyJanuary 29, 2018
- New aircraft and new routes boost trans-Atlantic connectivity, further maturing the competitive marketJanuary 23, 2018