The CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, which occurred in Apr-2017, delivered some of the most incredible discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where Will The Market Be In Five Years?
Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where will the market be in five years? from CAPA on Vimeo.
How is the introduction of new LCC service across the Atlantic changing how air service is evolving? How will Norwegian’s battle with US authorities and airlines play out? Will the Trump Administration play spoiler to foreign competition? Has the US changed how it approaches foreign airlines? How are booking trends changing in the North Atlantic?
Moderator: CNN, Aviation Editor, Jon Ostrower
- Air France-KLM, Senior Vice President North America, Marnix Fruitema
- Lufthansa Group, Vice President Sales, The Americas, Tamur Goudarzi-Pour
- Norwegian, SVP Sales, Lars Sande
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Chief Executive Officer, Christina Cassotis
- Star Alliance, Former Chief Executive Officer, Mark Schwab
To review all of CAPA’s upcoming events and conference, visit https://centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Videos of the Week – Focus on LCCs from #CAPASummitJuly 20, 2017
- Video of the Week – CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025June 9, 2017
- Video of the week – Airline perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 24, 2019
- Understanding market profiles of consumers – how data analytics is reshaping the industryMarch 20, 2020
- Finding a new regime on the North Atlantic as regulatory and operating norms changeMarch 29, 2018
- Video of the week – Industry perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 17, 2019
- Pushing the boundaries – How can airlines grow their share of the travel pie?March 8, 2019
- American Express Meetings & Events provides global solution to the significant simple meetings segmentJanuary 23, 2019
- New route opportunities: Are markets opened up by new generation aircraft viable over the long term?February 22, 2019
- ‘We are on the cusp of a new era’ with disruptive technologies, long haul low cost and personalisation set to deliver ‘a sea of change’ – more insights from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 19, 2018
- The rise and rise of LCCs and ULCCs, new technology and how taxes are a barrier to LCC growth in Honduras – further insights from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 20, 2018