The 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in London took place last week, 11-13 October and brought together high ranking executives of airlines, airports and travel and government organisations from across the UK and beyond to address the key strategic and commercial issues affecting aviation and corporate travel development in this part of the world.
Topics covered during the conference included:
- Evolving trends and risks shaping the outlook for air travel, tourism and the airline industry
- The future of flying – people centric innovation
- Can airlines deliver what corporates want?
- The ins and outs of Brexit – The EU single aviation market and the North Atlantic open skies agreement
- Aviation Infrastructure – adding new facilities against enormous odds
- Technology running amok: what impact will recent innovations have on airline retailing?
- The distribution state of play with NDC, rich content, airline/GDS dynamics
- The evolving airline models that are changing the world
But, what did some of our most senior airline delegates feel were the take home sparks from the agenda. Find out in our special key topics video:
CAPA Global Summit 2017 Hot Topics from CAPA on Vimeo.
More Like this
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Cobalt Air looks at hub and long haul business strategies to beat Cyprus seasonalityOctober 26, 2017
- Disruption in distribution – We speak to the industry!October 20, 2017
- Brexit will be disaster for UK airlines? Will pilot unions threaten Open Skies?September 30, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- Can airlines deliver what corporates want? CAPA-ACTE Global Summit insightsOctober 17, 2017
- BLOG: Live from London – insights from the CAPA agenda at the CAPA-ACTE Global SummitOctober 13, 2017
- Andrew McEvoy: Adelaide can sustain capacity growth by tapping into inbound travellersAugust 24, 2017
- CAPA and ACTE set to host 2018’s largest gathering of corporate travel executives in the southern hemisphereSeptember 13, 2018
- NDC, airline distribution, travel apps, payments: CAPA presents a blockbuster travel agenda in LondonSeptember 30, 2017
- Will Brexit will be a disaster for UK airlines? The clock has started ticking!October 30, 2017