The New Zealand travel industry is undergoing some dynamic changes, with the Trans-Tasman route set for renewed vigour in the wake of the dissolution of Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia’s partnership. What will this mean for the key players – and consumers – in this strategically important market and how will the proposed new domestic codeshare between Air New Zealand and Qantas impact the competitive landscape?
It is against this industry backdrop that CAPA – Centre for Aviation has assembled a distinguished line up of aviation leaders to dissect the state of New Zealand aviation. They will be joined by corporate travel professionals who will discuss the outlook for air, accommodation and ground transportation and share concrete insights into achieving savings in your travel programme.
The CAPA New Zealand Aviation Summit and CAPA New Zealand Corporate Travel Summit will take place at the Hilton Auckland on 17-Oct-2018 and 18-Oct-2018 and will bring together an expected delegation of 200+ senior decision makers from across the entire travel ecosystem – from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers.
Key topics for the CAPA New Zealand Aviation Summit include:
- Big picture aviation outlook and key airline industry developments
- Key airlines industry developments, including the development of new business models and new aircraft technologies
- Aviation and airport infrastructure and capacity challenges
- How does New Zealand as a destination attract consistent year round airline capacity?
- Competitive state of play on the Trans Tasman route and implications for consumers
- The outlook for regional/domestic NZ
- Overview of the South Pacific aviation market
- Major developments in Asia and the long haul market
Key topics for the CAPA New Zealand Corporate Travel Summit include:
- Supply and demand forecast for hotels
- Digitisation, personalisation and mobilisation of travel
- Balancing the needs of the modern business traveller with program objectives and policies
- Role of travel as a procurement category
FIND OUT MORE… visit the CAPA New Zealand Aviation Summit and CAPA New Zealand Corporate Travel Summit homepage to find out more about this not-to-be-missed opportunity to discuss relevant issues impacting the aviation sector and learn meaningful insights from your industry peers