Travelport announced (02-Feb-2018) Jan-2018 was a record month for the company for fare shopping, with “unprecedented” increases in peak (one-day) shopping rate messages per second and in overall 24 hour message volumes. Travelport’s shopping results for Jan-2018 include:
- 77% year-on-year increase in peak shopping rates and 79% increase in single-day message volume.
- 169% two-year increase in peak shopping rates and 161% two-year increase in single-day message volume.
Travelport also reported it processed 2.4 trillion shopping transactions during 2017 and priced six billion-plus unique itineraries every day.
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin rallies by more than 10%February 11, 2019
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin holds steady…well steady for Bitcoin anywayFebruary 14, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto slumps below USD8000 following Jul-2018 bull runAugust 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Keep an eye on the cryptocurrency taking the world by stormDecember 21, 2017
- Bitcoin Watch – Crypto bounce back: All but one of the 100 largest cryptocurrencies reported gainsFebruary 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – A dormant USD720 million Bitcoin wallet has woken upSeptember 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Crypto prices tumble once again with Bitcoin down almost 8%July 11, 2018
- Icelandair Group: Forecasts of rising average air fares have not materialisedAugust 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bermuda expects a strong 2018 for tourismFebruary 9, 2018
- Rex announces ‘Community Fare’ for King Island-Melbourne serviceSeptember 11, 2019
- Bitcoin Watch – Mt Gox Bitcoin sale could lead to an imminent price crashApril 27, 2018