In this week’s Did you know, we would take a closer look at the top ranked airlines servicing Latin America by capacity. The CAPA Latin America Aviation & LCC Summit is happening in less than a fortnight in Curaçao. To register your attendance visit, laas19.capaevents.com.
Top 20 airlines servicing Latin America by seat capacity w/c 02-Sep-2019
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing – find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com