We recently caught up with think Chief Executive Office Peter McGregor, to discuss all things procurement. Mr McGregor has had over 20 years of experience in procurement, bringing a wealth of knowledge to our recent Melbourne corporate travel summit.
think is a leader in innovation in e-Procurement Software As A Service solutions and procurement services, specialising in the rapid deployment of e-Procurement and procurement initiatives.
In this discussion, Mr McGregor discusses his three key messages to the industry:
- Procurement is about a lot more than simply getting the best price;
- Travel is unique in a procurement perspective as a result of its idiosyncrasies and characteristics; and
- The procurement industry is ripe for disruption.
The CAPA-ACTE 2017 Adelaide Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, scheduled for 1 September, at the Adelaide Rockford, will include variety of thought provoking discussions and keynote speeches just like this. To find out more or register click here.
More Like this
- Revenue and Growth – The upside for Sales and Account Management from understanding ProcurementMay 31, 2017
- It’s time to ‘change the game’ – Clarity Travel reveals travel buyer rulebook that redefines the rules for procuring business travelSeptember 12, 2019
- BCD Travel examines the implications of technology on sourcing in the corporate travel industry with release of first ‘Inform’ series paperAugust 22, 2018
- Egencia partners with Chrome River to provide one-click expense capabilitiesAugust 17, 2017
- New Corporate Travel Community takes off in AsiaJune 3, 2019
- Business traveller experiences can impact corporate retention and turnover – both positively and negativelyAugust 14, 2019
- Inefficient travel management delivers USD12K cost per employee as survey finds ‘strong correlation’ between business travel and business successAugust 13, 2019
- CWT explains the 10 best ways to save money on corporate travelOctober 17, 2017
- Forget about reducing price, it’s increasingly about looking long-term – companies generally want longer and more strategic relationships with their suppliersOctober 9, 2019
- Addressing the corporate and business travel markets more effectively – there are few more valuable segmentsMarch 22, 2019
- Britain remained hot for corporate travel hotel bookings in 2018, but will that strong demand remain during a current year of ongoing political uncertainty?April 23, 2019
- 2017 CAPA Adelaide Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – A photo storySeptember 7, 2017