Each week the Blue Swan Daily brings you a snap shot of the key share and oil prices related to all things travel and aviation.
Monthly Share Price Snapshot:
Key news stories of the week
Qantas continued its share buy back, announced at the recent full year results meeting. The carrier plans on completing a AUD328 million (USD237 million) share repurchase allocation. Last week’s buy back included:
- 08-Oct-2018: 1,255,687 shares for a total consideration of AUD7.1 million (USD5.0 million);
- 09-Oct-2018: 684,255 shares for a total consideration of AUD3.8 million (USD2.7 million);
- 10-Oct-2018: 1,123,083 shares for a total consideration of AUD6.1 million (USD4.3 million).
- 11-Oct-2018: 1,710,910 shares for a total consideration of AUD9.3 million (USD6.6 million).
- 12-Oct-2018: 1,566,721 shares for a total consideration of AUD8.3 million (USD5.9 million).
Oil Prices Update