Each week the Blue Swan Daily brings you a snap shot of the key share and oil prices related to all things travel and aviation.
Monthly Share Price Snapshot:
Key news stories of the week
Qantas continued its share buy back, announced at the recent half year results meeting. The carrier plans on completing a AUD378 million (USD297 million) share repurchase allocation. Last week’s buy back included:
- 18-Jun-2018: 1,663,818 shares for a total consideration of AUD10.7 million (USD7.9 million);
- 19-Jun-2018: 535,923 shares for a total consideration of AUD3.5 million (USD5.9 million);
- 20-Jun-2018: 841,053 shares for a total consideration of AUD5.5 million (USD4.1 million);
- 21-Jun-2018: 669,899 shares for a total consideration of AUD4.4 million (USD3.3 million).
- 22-Jun-2018: 1,480,903 shares for a total consideration of AUD6.6 million (USD4.9 million).
Shares of interest: Serko Limited
Serko announced it had commenced trading on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticker SKO. Serko CEO Darrin Grafton said: “Listing on the ASK has been a long-time ambition of ours, and represents a significant milestone in Serko’s growth into an organisation with global scale. Being dual-listed will give us access to a larger pool of investors and analysts and build awareness of the company’s performance and growth opportunities”.
Oil Prices Update