South Pac Airline Traffic Update – Air New Zealand

In this week’s exclusive Blue Swan Daily Infographic, we take a closer look at the growing aviation market with an in-depth look at airline traffic for Air New Zealand. Domestic, trans-tasman & the Pacific Islands make up around 88% of all passengers carried, with Long Haul (Asia, North & South America & Europe) accounting for the remaining 12%. The airline continues to see an impressive load factor currently at 83.4%, and year to date growth in passengers of 6.9%. Air New Zealand are in their 9th year of positive seat growth and are on track to carry a record 17 million passengers for the year.