CTM Founder and Managing Director Jamie Pherous is set to make an exclusive appearance at the 2017 ACTE-CAPA Global Conference Sydney. Titled “The Mind and Heart of a Corporate Travel Visionary,” Mr Pherous will share insights into corporate travel, explore future trends impacting the industry, as well as personal stories which have lead him to twice be chosen as a finalist of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award.
Mr Pherous represents energy, drive and vision in the way he formed, launched and remained strongly committed to building a major global Australian business. His visionary story is attractive to both the industry for those young people who are looking for leadership guidelines, for the buyers in understanding the personal side of the CTM story and for the whole of the industry in understanding what he sees as a visionary in this industry.
For a sneak peek into the mind of Jamie Pherous watch our exclusive interview below:
To hear more from Mr Pherous, register for the upcoming ACTE-CAPA Global Conference Sydney here.
More Like this
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Video of the week – Providing corporate travel buyers with strategic and operational skills to create a traveller centric programmeNovember 27, 2019
- Exclusive Interview: Melbourne aviation market a story of successMay 30, 2018
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Beyond the bottom line with Inspire Travel Management MD Dwayne GoodDecember 20, 2018
- Egencia’s new MD for Australia & New Zealand talks customer service and technologyJune 28, 2018
- GoldSpring Consulting talks trends and future opportunities for corporatesMay 9, 2018
- HRS talks current trends in corporate hotel programmesAugust 21, 2017
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Have you registered for the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum? Here’s why you need to attendNovember 23, 2018
- CWT discusses technology innovations to enhance business travelAugust 23, 2017