In this week’s exclusive Blue Swan Daily infographic, we focus on Royal Air Maroc (RAM), one of 414 airlines operating in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
By the number of seats offered, RAM is the largest airline out of five in Morocco. Royal Air Maroc operates to 99 destinations, including 19 domestic, 30 in Africa, 40 in Europe, five in the Middle East, three to North America and two in South America.
More Like this
- RAM’s entry into oneworld finally gives the alliance a visible presence in Africa; is China next?December 12, 2018
- Airline Insight: Royal Air MarocJanuary 24, 2018
- Royal Air Maroc to commence Casablanca-N’Djamena-Nairobi service in Oct-2017August 18, 2017
- EMEA Airline Traffic: Focus on an Airline – October 2018October 26, 2018
- Philippine Airlines snapshot – Blue Swan exclusive infographicAugust 17, 2018
- EMEA Monthly Route Recap – August 2018August 3, 2018
- EMEA Global Capacity Recap – September 2018September 14, 2018
- EMEA Arline Traffic: Focus on an LCC – September 2018September 28, 2018
- Asia Monthly Route Recap – August 2018August 3, 2018
- South Pac Monthly Route Recap – August 2018August 3, 2018
- EMEA Global Capacity Recap – October 2018October 12, 2018
- Americas Global Capacity Recap – September 2018September 14, 2018