Read insights and analysis from this year’s IATA AGM in the CAPA Daily publications.
ISSUE ONE: June 4, 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW!
ISSUE TWO: June 5, 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW!
ISSUE THREE: June 6, 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW!
More Like this
- IATA predicts more profits for the airline industry, but strong regional variations remainJune 7, 2017
- Rumoured European transatlantic electronics ban could have $1 billion impact on industryMay 17, 2017
- Latest freight figures forward a positive economic outlookMay 3, 2017
- IATA predicts passenger growth to continue at ‘slower pace’October 10, 2017
- IATA: Strong passenger demand and record load factors the standouts of positive annual industry performanceFebruary 2, 2018
- Does Norwegian Q2 earnings slump suggest it maybe growing faster than its means?July 13, 2017
- More than 7% increase in air travel year-on-year declares IATAOctober 11, 2017
- Blockchain: Industry leaders weigh inApril 3, 2018
- Airline business confidence remains high for 2018January 31, 2018
- Enhanced measures adopted by USA sets new baseline on global aviation securityJuly 3, 2017
- IATA calls upon adoption of common principles to help aviation continue to deliver its benefits February 27, 2018
- Infographic: Aircraft Deliveries 2017June 16, 2017