Read insights and analysis from this year’s IATA AGM in the CAPA Daily publications.
ISSUE ONE: June 4, 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW!
ISSUE TWO: June 5, 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW!
ISSUE THREE: June 6, 2017 – DOWNLOAD NOW!
More Like this
- IATA predicts more profits for the airline industry, but strong regional variations remainJune 7, 2017
- Rumoured European transatlantic electronics ban could have $1 billion impact on industryMay 17, 2017
- Latest freight figures forward a positive economic outlookMay 3, 2017
- IATA predicts passenger growth to continue at ‘slower pace’October 10, 2017
- More than 7% increase in air travel year-on-year declares IATAOctober 11, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- Air cargo demand continues to rise, but peak of cyclical growth may be nearOctober 9, 2017
- Record Passenger Load Factor in July, says IATASeptember 13, 2017
- IATA reports double digit airfreight growth in Jul-2017, but growth may be nearing a peakSeptember 12, 2017
- Aviation Infrastructure: adding new facilities against enormous odds – CAPA-ACTE Global Summit insightsOctober 18, 2017
- Airline confidence at a 10 year high, although risks to outlook remainNovember 1, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aOctober 27, 2017