MAVCOM reports 100% air traffic rights approval rate for 2Q2019

    Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) reported (09-Jul-2019) a 100% approval rate for air traffic rights applications during 2Q2019, with 51 allocations and one partially approved application. Domestic routes made up 37.3% of the approvals, with the remaining 62.7% allocated to international routes.