Korean Air announced (21-Aug-2019) plans to launch new services and increase frequency on selected routes in the Southeast Asia, Oceania, and Chinese markets, following its decision to reduce Japan operations. Details include:
- New routes:
- Seoul Incheon-Clark: Daily, effective 27-Oct-2019;
- Seoul Incheon-Zhangjiajie: Three times weekly;
- Seoul Incheon-Hangzhou: Three times weekly;
- Seoul Incheon-Nanjing: Four times weekly;
- Frequency adjustments:
- Seoul Incheon-Chiang Mai: Increase to 11 times weekly;
- Seoul Incheon-Bali: Increase to 11 times weekly;
- Seoul Incheon-Brisbane: Increase to seven times weekly;
- Seoul Incheon-Beijing: Increase to 17 times weekly.
The schedule updates are subject to government approval and will come into effect after the necessary approvals have been granted.