Expand your capabilities, stay ahead of your competition
Four years in the making, CAPA’s MRO Matrix, offers a fully customised experience which integrates with CAPA’s Fleet, News, Profiles and Analysis products and provides new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APU and all components.
Access the most comprehensive, cost effective MRO solution on the market, as well as new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APO and all components in a fresh new system.
“I have been impressed by the CAPA team’s data and also their responsiveness, spirit of partnership and their willingness to cooperate in an open and qualitative manner. We look forward to working with CAPA.” – Marketing & Market Intelligence Manager, Air France Industries-KLM Engineering & Maintenance
Find the information you need for quick, actionable insights coupled with dedicated personalised support, to keep you ahead of the game. Request a trial today.
REGISTER NOW for a free demonstration: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Like this
- CAPA partners with STR to deliver the 2018 Global Aviation & Accommodation OutlookNovember 30, 2017
- Attention Travel Managers: Airline negotiations made easier with CAPA Route Capacity AnalyserFebruary 7, 2018
- ‘Airlines are stupid’; bleisure has ‘always been a topic’; and aircraft become ‘very good investment assets’- initial insights from CAPA’s Global LCC SummitMarch 5, 2018
- CAPA’s airline profit outlook – margins high, but below peak, as traffic growth slows and oil price risesJanuary 26, 2018
- CAPA’s 2018 Aviation OutlookFebruary 5, 2018
- Corporates want LCCs to ‘come knocking’; airlines become ‘an e-commerce platform that flies’; as industry hits peak of availability of finance – more insights from CAPA’s Global LCC SummitMarch 6, 2018
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- In search of the road warriors’ holy grail: beating jetlag or just clever marketing?March 13, 2018
- Hot topic: ‘Bleisure’ and its growth trajectoryMarch 2, 2018
- International SOS and CAPA release survey: Bleisure travel – mixing business with pleasureFebruary 13, 2018
- Attention Travel Managers! Airline negotiations made easier with CAPA Route Capacity Analyser: Toronto – Quebec CityMarch 1, 2018
- Average ticket price set to increase in 2018, says CAPA & CWTNovember 29, 2017