Expand your capabilities, stay ahead of your competition
Four years in the making, CAPA’s MRO Matrix, offers a fully customised experience which integrates with CAPA’s Fleet, News, Profiles and Analysis products and provides new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APU and all components.
Access the most comprehensive, cost effective MRO solution on the market, as well as new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APO and all components in a fresh new system.
“I have been impressed by the CAPA team’s data and also their responsiveness, spirit of partnership and their willingness to cooperate in an open and qualitative manner. We look forward to working with CAPA.” – Marketing & Market Intelligence Manager, Air France Industries-KLM Engineering & Maintenance
Find the information you need for quick, actionable insights coupled with dedicated personalised support, to keep you ahead of the game. Request a trial today.
REGISTER NOW for a free demonstration: email@example.com
More Like this
- CAPA partners with STR to deliver the 2018 Global Aviation & Accommodation OutlookNovember 30, 2017
- Attention Travel Managers: Airline negotiations made easier with CAPA Route Capacity AnalyserFebruary 7, 2018
- Winners of CAPA’s Aviation & Travel Innovators announcedSeptember 11, 2018
- CAPA’s airline profit outlook – margins high, but below peak, as traffic growth slows and oil price risesJanuary 26, 2018
- ‘Airlines are stupid’; bleisure has ‘always been a topic’; and aircraft become ‘very good investment assets’- initial insights from CAPA’s Global LCC SummitMarch 5, 2018
- CAPA’s 2018 Aviation OutlookFebruary 5, 2018
- FINAL CALL: CAPA calls for Aviation & Travel Innovators at remaining 2018 CAPA SummitsAugust 30, 2018
- Catch up on CAPA’s exclusive market analysis piecesAugust 20, 2018
- Perth international airfares continue to rise, coinciding with hotel occupancy and rates falling: CWT/CAPA ReportJuly 4, 2018
- Did you know? Top 20 Low Cost Carriers by seatsSeptember 13, 2018
- Did you know? Top 20 Countries by Departing FrequenciesOctober 11, 2018
- Hear from the speakers live: 2018 CAPA Melbourne Aviation and Corporate Travel SummitMay 24, 2018