Expand your capabilities, stay ahead of your competition
Four years in the making, CAPA’s MRO Matrix, offers a fully customised experience which integrates with CAPA’s Fleet, News, Profiles and Analysis products and provides new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APU and all components.
Access the most comprehensive, cost effective MRO solution on the market, as well as new-to-market insights on airframe, engine, APO and all components in a fresh new system.
“I have been impressed by the CAPA team’s data and also their responsiveness, spirit of partnership and their willingness to cooperate in an open and qualitative manner. We look forward to working with CAPA.” – Marketing & Market Intelligence Manager, Air France Industries-KLM Engineering & Maintenance
Find the information you need for quick, actionable insights coupled with dedicated personalised support, to keep you ahead of the game. Request a trial today.
REGISTER NOW for a free demonstration: email@example.com
More Like this
- CAPA partners with STR to deliver the 2018 Global Aviation & Accommodation OutlookNovember 30, 2017
- Attention Travel Managers: Airline negotiations made easier with CAPA Route Capacity AnalyserFebruary 7, 2018
- The ‘Doha Declaration 2020’ – CAPA and Qatar Airways urge for greater industry collaboration to deliver a sustainable future frameworkFebruary 7, 2020
- Winners of CAPA’s Aviation & Travel Innovators announcedSeptember 11, 2018
- ‘Airlines are stupid’; bleisure has ‘always been a topic’; and aircraft become ‘very good investment assets’- initial insights from CAPA’s Global LCC SummitMarch 5, 2018
- On the path to recovery? Australia’s domestic capacity will hit a third of last year’s level by Jul-2020 and could recover to close to two-thirds by the end of the year, predicts CAPAMay 14, 2020
- CAPA’s airline profit outlook – margins high, but below peak, as traffic growth slows and oil price risesJanuary 26, 2018
- US airline majors have positive short-term view on corporate demand, but 2020 outlook is clouded with uncertaintyNovember 20, 2019
- CAPA’s 2018 Aviation OutlookFebruary 5, 2018
- If the first two decades of the 21st century were transformational for the aviation industry, the 2020s will be revolutionaryJanuary 7, 2020
- FINAL CALL: CAPA calls for Aviation & Travel Innovators at remaining 2018 CAPA SummitsAugust 30, 2018
- Catch up on CAPA’s exclusive market analysis piecesAugust 20, 2018