International SOS have launched a new research survey to identify how travel risks changed in 2017 and importantly, how are organisations responding?
International SOS and Ipsos would like to hear your views, which will then be used to feed into ISOS’s annual Risk Outlook webinar scheduled for 30-Nov-2017.
To complete the short survey click here.
In Oct-2016, Ipsos MORI conducted this survey targeted to those who organise, influence, or are responsible for, their organisation’s travel and risk mitigation policies. The following results were identified:
You can request your free copy of the research in your response. https://ipsos.uk/ISOS
More Like this
- Travel risk is not just about destination danger; management is out of step with the needs of the modern workforceNovember 22, 2018
- International SOS releases 2018 Travel Risk Map: Join the webinarNovember 13, 2017
- Speakers revealed for upcoming International SOS and CAPA ‘bleisure’ webinarMarch 21, 2018
- Heightened security threats, civil unrest and geopolitical instability set to be the top disruptors to the mobile workforce in 2020November 19, 2019
- Taal volcano in Philippines, Coronavirus in Wuhan and Middle East geopolitical shifts – International SOS highlights the latest threats to help protect mobile workforcesJanuary 16, 2020
- Hot topic: ‘Bleisure’ and its growth trajectoryMarch 2, 2018
- Understanding business traveller mental health could be key to businesses success; it is after all the right thing to do for staff welfare and well-being on the roadOctober 3, 2019
- Artificial intelligence vs. human analysis for risk assessment and mitigationMay 31, 2018
- The Hong Kong outlook – can we expect a further escalation in action or will there be a loss of momentum?August 16, 2019
- Is enough being done to protect the corporate traveller?July 4, 2017
- Exclusive interview with Qantas CEO scheduled for release at CAPA-ACTE 2017 Perth – July 4thJune 29, 2017
- ISOS research determines the top 5 stress factors for Australian corporate travellersNovember 2, 2017