Australia‘s International Air Services Commission (IASC) issued (07-Dec-2017) the following renewal determinations and decision:
- China:  IASC 129 issued in favour of Qantas renewing its unlimited capacity allocation to operate all cargo services on the China route. The determination is valid for 10 years from 24-Oct-2018;
-  IASC 132 issued in favour of Virgin Australia, allocating 1980 seats per week, valid for five years from 08-Oct-2018, and permitting the capacity to be used by either Virgin Australia or another Australian carrier which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Virgin Australia;
-  IASC 133 issued in favour of Virgin Australia, allocating 1260 seats per week on the Indonesia route, valid for five years from 25-Oct-2018;
-  IASC 130 issued in favour of Qantas, renewing the capacity allocation on the Indonesia route, valid for five years from 25-Oct-2018.
- Singapore:  IASC 131 issued in favour of Qantas allocating unlimited capacity and frequency on the Singapore route other than all cargo services. The determination is valid for 10 years from 31-Oct-2018;
- New Zealand (NZ): Decision  IASC 220 varying Determination  IASC 102 to include conditions permitting the capacity to be used for codeshare services between Qantas and SriLankan Airlines on the New Zealand route. [more – original PR]