In this week’s exclusive Blue Swan Daily infographic, we focus on airports in varying regions.
For Asia, we look at Hyderabad Airport. The facility has two runways and 57.2% of all operations are carried out by Airbus A320 aircraft.
IndiGo is the top domestic carrier at Hyderabad by seats, while Emirates tops the table for international seats. Emirates’ presence is strong, with 25.7% of international capacity for the airport coming from DXB-HYD service – though flydubai, Air India and IndiGo also operate the route.
More Like this
- Airline Insight: IndiGoMay 1, 2018
- Large Indian fleet orders to drive network expansionSeptember 14, 2017
- IndiGo and VietJet become first airlines to offer services between India and Vietnam; convenience of nonstop flights are sure to catch the corporate eyeAugust 22, 2019
- Gulf carriers now accounting for more than 50% of Australia – Europe passengersOctober 27, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aMay 4, 2018
- Asia Monthly Route Recap – September 2018September 7, 2018
- Asia Airline Traffic: Focus on an Airline – October 2018October 26, 2018
- Asia Global Capacity Recap – September 2018September 14, 2018
- Asia Airline Aircraft Focus – Airbus A320August 31, 2018
- Emirates faces a big dilemma – how do you replace the A380?August 23, 2017
- Asia Arline Traffic: Focus on an LCC – September 2018September 28, 2018
- Asia Global Capacity Recap – August 2018August 10, 2018