The Blue Swan Daily recently caught up with hotel sourcing agency HRS Global Hotel Solutions to discuss trends in the market and what business should be looking out for.
Speaking to The Blue Swan Daily on the side lines of the Jul-2017 Travelport LIVE event in Sydney, HRS Director Global Partnerships Asia Pacific Roelant Horree discussed the fragmented nature of the hotel market, opportunities for developing new hotel programmes and the impact of Airbnb on the market.
Learn more about HRS Hotel Global Solutions
HRS is a global end-to-end hotel solutions provider and works closely with businesses to reduce costs while increasing employee and decision maker satisfaction.
HRS offers you holistic solutions for the entire value chain of the hotel booking: from comprehensive benchmarking data, consultation and services for strategic hotel procurement to automatic processing of bookings and invoices thanks to innovative payment and invoicing solutions. HRS provides complete transparency through the continuous analysis of travel behaviour and highlights opportunities to realise significant saving potential.
HRS talks current trends in corporate hotel programmes from CAPA on Vimeo.
More Like this
- AccorHotels Asia Pacific Chairman and CEO on the sharing economyOctober 5, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry! Volume 2December 4, 2017
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- WEX Inc driving corporate payment solutions and innovationApril 24, 2018
- Festive Road launches consultancy in Australia, New Zealand and AsiaMay 4, 2018
- GoldSpring Consulting talks trends and future opportunities for corporatesMay 9, 2018
- Sneak peek: What makes CTM Founder and MD Jamie Pherous tick? Find out in NovemberOctober 30, 2017
- Qantas bullish on corporate travel demand, despite slackening retail and business confidence; Premium Economy is playing a “vital role”November 23, 2018
- Melbourne Summit Exclusive – Air Canada’s pathway to being a global championMay 21, 2018