The inaugural CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in Cartagena, 10-12 September, brought together high ranking executives of airlines, airports and travel and government organisations from across Latin America and beyond to address the key strategic and commercial issues affecting aviation development in this part of the world.
Issues covered during the conference include:
- Stimulating untapped demand in the Latin American marketplace
- The Role of Connectivity in both Long Haul and Intra-LATAM Business: The future of Latin American hubs and alliances
- Keynote: The strategy, focus and future of Avianca
- Low Cost Airlines and Latin America – Pure LCC, ULCC, hybrids, low cost long haul?
- The Future Latin American Traveller: How Mobile, OTAs and metasearch are transforming airline marketing, and the changing “customer proposition” in Latin America
- Handling the Growth: Airport and ANSP Infrastructure outlook in Latin America
- Strategy for promoting international tourism to Colombia and the role of alliances with airlines
- Low cost carriers – take 2, a focus on hybridisation
- Sales, Distribution and Payments: what are the priorities, objectives and challenges in Latin America?
- Market Review – Brazil
- LATAM Keynote
Watch our highlight video from the event below: