The 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in Singapore took place this week and brought together high ranking executives of airlines, airports and travel and government organisations from across Asia and beyond to address the key strategic and commercial issues affecting aviation and corporate travel development in this part of the world.
Topics covered during the conference included:
- Blending full service and low cost airline products;
- Creating value for the corporation and travellers; implications for TMCs and other suppliers to the ecosystem;
- Distribution and new airline strategies: The digital retail revolution;
- Accommodation: Leading Indicators for Corporate in Asia;
- The key trends in airline distribution in Asia;
- Rethinking Travel, to discuss how airports and airlines have managed to push boundaries and innovate to make air travel better;
- The Great Debate: Full service airlines have no future;
- The evolving China Market – Domestic and International.
Watch our highlight video from the event below: