The 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in London took place last week, 11-13 October and brought together high ranking executives of airlines, airports and travel and government organisations from across the U.K. and beyond to address the key strategic and commercial issues affecting aviation and corporate travel development in this part of the world.
Topics covered during the conference included:
- Evolving trends and risks shaping the outlook for air travel, tourism and the airline industry
- The future of flying – people centric innovation
- Can airlines deliver what corporates want?
- The ins and outs of Brexit – The EU single aviation market and the North Atlantic open skies agreement
- Aviation Infrastructure – adding new facilities against enormous odds
- Technology running amok: what impact will recent innovations have on airline retailing?
- The distribution state of play with NDC, rich content, airline/GDS dynamics
- The evolving airline models that are changing the world
Watch our highlight video from the event below:
More Like this
- Key Topic Highlights from CAPA-ACTE Global SummitOctober 17, 2017
- Highlight reel: CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in CartagenaSeptember 14, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit in SingaporeNovember 8, 2017
- Finding a new regime on the North Atlantic as regulatory and operating norms changeMarch 29, 2018
- Simplicity, security and safety are the top concerns for UK travel managers, but is this a view shared across global markets?February 1, 2019
- Blue Swan’s Top 5 most popular analysis pieces of 2017December 28, 2017
- Upgrading to first class travel? There is an app for that!April 1, 2019
- Brexit negotiations hold ‘no upside for the industry’, ‘patchy’ airline profitability and how NDC will make ‘a huge difference’ – initial insights from the CAPA World Aviation Outlook SummitNovember 29, 2018
- BLOG: Live from Sydney – insights from the CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitAugust 2, 2018
- Sabre enlarges ‘Beyond NDC’ programme while achieving IATA Level 3 NDC certificationSeptember 19, 2018
- Highlight reel: 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in SingaporeNovember 9, 2017
- ACTE needs you! Participate in a new corporate travel study on air distributionJune 1, 2018