In this week’s exclusive Blue Swan Daily Infographic, we focus on Hawaiian Airlines, one of 277 airlines operating in the Americas.
By the number of seats offered, Hawaiian is the 10th largest carrier out of 271 operating in the United States. In total, Hawaiian operates to 31 destinations, including 20 domestic and 11 within Asia Pacific.
More Like this
- Airline Insight: Hawaiian AirlinesFebruary 6, 2018
- Airlines await potential fallout from Hawaii’s new B&B regulationsAugust 14, 2019
- Hawaiian and JetBlue on track to debut Basic Economy offering in late 2019February 8, 2019
- As the US ‘Big 3’ see no signs of weakening corporate demand, Hawaiian provides revenue expectations from its Main Cabin Basic propositionMay 7, 2019
- ANA’s A380s will seat over 500 passengers, but they will not be the densest SuperJumbos in the skiesMay 1, 2018
- ANA opens reservations for new Hawaii travel options as countdown to A380 debut continuesJanuary 10, 2019
- United in praise as Queen of the Skies flies off to Honolulu sunsetNovember 9, 2017
- Hawaii says Aloha to more inbound cargo than outbound freightNovember 30, 2017
- Virgin Australia snapshot – Blue Swan exclusive infographicAugust 17, 2018
- Asia Monthly Route Recap – October 2018October 5, 2018
- American cites some worry over US domestic underperformance, tweaks basic economy offerings July 31, 2018
- Asia Tourism Market Review – May 2018July 20, 2018