In preparation for our CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum this December we asked Peter Harbison (CAPA), Mike Orchard (Festive Road) and Kurt Knackstedt (Troovo Technologies) for their thoughts on the current industry gamechangers, issues and what they’re most excited to see!
Here’s what they had to say…
What are you looking forward to?
How will the NDC impact the industry?
I’m a buyer – why should I attend?
How is the TMC role evolving?
To register for the upcoming event, visit Sydney18.capaevents.com/registration
More Like this
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Video of the week – The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCFebruary 6, 2019
- Travelport boasts the first IATA NDC Level 3 certificationDecember 20, 2017
- Modern travellers are ‘looking for a consistent, transparent experience’ across all channels and devicesOctober 19, 2018
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry! Volume 2December 4, 2017
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Festive Road launches consultancy in Australia, New Zealand and AsiaMay 4, 2018
- A fitting ending to ‘Bleisure Week’…hear from CAPA chairman Peter HarbisonMarch 29, 2018
- CAPA Weekly industry insights: Executive Chairman Peter Harbison on Batik AirFebruary 26, 2018