In preparation for our CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum this December we asked Peter Harbison (CAPA), Mike Orchard (Festive Road) and Kurt Knackstedt (Troovo Technologies) for their thoughts on the current industry gamechangers, issues and what they’re most excited to see!
Here’s what they had to say…
What are you looking forward to?
How will the NDC impact the industry?
I’m a buyer – why should I attend?
How is the TMC role evolving?
To register for the upcoming event, visit Sydney18.capaevents.com/registration
More Like this
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – Warming industry discussions with CAPA’s fireside chatsSeptember 25, 2019
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Video of the week – The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCFebruary 6, 2019
- Video of the week – Looking forward at NDC as initial trials grow to critical massJanuary 8, 2020
- Modern travellers are ‘looking for a consistent, transparent experience’ across all channels and devicesOctober 19, 2018
- Travelport boasts the first IATA NDC Level 3 certificationDecember 20, 2017
- Video of the week – Drones: adapting to a world of UAVs, what’s next?September 4, 2019
- Qantas sees revenue growth opportunities despite capacity slowdown – observations from CEO Alan JoyceAugust 9, 2019
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017