GoldSpring Consulting regional director APAC Catherine Craig, recently presented at the CAPA Canberra Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, and the Blue Swan Daily took the opportunity to find out what’s new in the industry.
Have a look at our exclusive interview with GoldSpring Consulting below:
Who is GoldSpring Consulting?
GoldSpring provides strategic review, sourcing, implementation and ongoing program management services in a range of areas including Airline, Hotel, Ground Transportation, Travel Policy, TMC and many more.
More Like this
- Check in! – hotel highlights across South PacMarch 28, 2018
- Exclusive airline interviews from the 2018 CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate SummitAugust 10, 2018
- Egencia’s new MD for Australia & New Zealand talks customer service and technologyJune 28, 2018
- Melbourne Summit Exclusive – Air Canada’s pathway to being a global championMay 21, 2018
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- CWT discusses technology innovations to enhance business travelAugust 23, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Exclusive interview with ATMC Chairperson Rob DellSeptember 7, 2017
- Understanding the CTM success story with A&NZ CEO & Global CCO Laura RufflesMarch 22, 2018