The CAPA-ACTE 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit is just around the corner, scheduled for 30-May-2017. Let’s take some time to learn about some of the incredible speakers scheduled for the event.
To register for the Melbourne Summit and be there in person and hear from these speakers, click here.
SESSION 1: THE BIG PICTURE
Big Picture Keynotes on the Outlook:
State of the Victorian & Australian economy: Implications for travel
NAB, Senior Economist, Gerard Burg
Gerard Burg is a senior economist with National Australia Bank, specialising in international economic research. His role is primarily focussed on China, monitoring and forecasting the key economic trends of Australia’s largest trading partner.
Gerard has over a decade of professional experience in both government and the private sector. He has diverse research experience, from energy policy and industry risk, to commodity markets and macroeconomics. He holds Bachelor’s degrees in Economics (with Honours) and Commerce from the Australian National University.
Gerard is an engaging and entertaining speaker and is able to distil complex concepts into easily understood insights.
More Like this
- Video of the Week – CAPA-ACTE 2017 Aviation and Corporate Travel SummitJune 26, 2017
- Avalon Airport and Sivoco Group sign MoU for airport and airline collaborationsAugust 27, 2019
- Focus on a Speaker – 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 29, 2017
- Focus on a Speaker – 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 8, 2017
- Melbourne Airport, WEX Inc to speak at CAPA Australia Pac Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitJuly 16, 2018
- Diversity starts with the way you recruit, hubs can be market as favourable parts of a journey and there is a challenge around domestic aviation in Australia at the moment – Insights from the CAPA Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 28, 2019
- Melbourne Summit Exclusive – Air Canada’s pathway to being a global championMay 21, 2018
- Check in! – hotel highlights across South PacJune 20, 2018
- Jetstar handles nearly one million travellers between Australia and Bali in 2018March 19, 2019
- Focus on a Speaker – CAPA-ACTE 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 1, 2017
- Viva Energy considers expansion at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and Western Sydney AirportJune 2, 2017
- News BriefsJanuary 26, 2017