The Langham, Sydney is one of the city’s finest harbourside retreats located in the heart of The Rocks, Sydney. Featuring 98 rooms and suites – the largest in Sydney’s luxury hotel market, The Langham Sydney provides guests with a sense of staying in a well appointed, immaculately design apartment as opposed to the traditional standard hotel room.
While the leisure market remains a key focus for this incredible property, The Langham Sydney GM Gaylord Lamy discusses the importance of the corporate market and what sets this property apart from its competitors.
To be part of our “Focus on a Hotel” feature contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Like this
- HRS talks current trends in corporate hotel programmesAugust 21, 2017
- Chauffeur service provider Carey International talks strategy for 2018February 8, 2018
- Video of the week – What is the outlook for Australia and New Zealand aviation for the medium term and what new dynamics will shape?August 14, 2019
- Video of the week – Low Cost Long Haul Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 13, 2019
- Modern travellers are ‘looking for a consistent, transparent experience’ across all channels and devicesOctober 19, 2018
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- Sneak peek: What makes CTM Founder and MD Jamie Pherous tick? Find out in NovemberOctober 30, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- AccorHotels takes a holistic view of hotel sourcingDecember 19, 2017
- Video of the week – City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019