The Langham, Sydney is one of the city’s finest harbourside retreats located in the heart of The Rocks, Sydney. Featuring 98 rooms and suites – the largest in Sydney’s luxury hotel market, The Langham Sydney provides guests with a sense of staying in a well appointed, immaculately design apartment as opposed to the traditional standard hotel room.
While the leisure market remains a key focus for this incredible property, The Langham Sydney GM Gaylord Lamy discusses the importance of the corporate market and what sets this property apart from its competitors.
To be part of our “Focus on a Hotel” feature contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Like this
- HRS talks current trends in corporate hotel programmesAugust 21, 2017
- Chauffeur service provider Carey International talks strategy for 2018February 8, 2018
- Modern travellers are ‘looking for a consistent, transparent experience’ across all channels and devicesOctober 19, 2018
- AccorHotels takes a holistic view of hotel sourcingDecember 19, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- Sneak peek: What makes CTM Founder and MD Jamie Pherous tick? Find out in NovemberOctober 30, 2017
- Video of the week – City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- Video insights from the CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit – Part 1December 13, 2018
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: regional challengesFebruary 27, 2019