flydubai introduced Boeing 737 MAX 8 equipment on Dubai–Bangkok Suvarnabhumi and Dubai–Kuwait services, effective 16-Nov-2017 (Airline Route, 21-Nov-2017). The airline also scheduled deployment of 737 MAX 8 aircraft on the following services:
- Dubai-Muscat, effective 02-Dec-2017;
- Dubai-Prague, effective 23-Dec-2017
- Dubai-Kiev Zhuliany, effective 24-Dec-2017;
- Dubai-Bahrain, effective 28-Dec-2017;
- Dubai-Moscow Sheremetyevo, effective 01-Jan-2018;
- Dubai-Bucharest, effective 05-Jan-2018;
- Dubai-Belgrade, effective 16-Mar-2018;
- Dubai-Asmara, effective 19-Mar-2018;
- Dubai-Dammam: Selected services from 25-Mar-2018;
- Dubai-Dar Es Salaam-Kilimanjaro-Dubai, effective 01-Aug-2018;
- Dubai-Zanzibar, effective 02-Aug-2018;
- Dubai-Isfahan, effective 07-Aug-2018 to 11-Sep-2018;
- Dubai-Riyadh: Selected services between 19-Sep-2018 and 27-Sep-2018;
- Dubai-Zanzibar-Dar es Salaam, effective 01-Oct-2018.
The airline also scheduled the following one off 737 MAX 8 services:
- Dubai-Dammam on 04-Jan-2018;
- Dubai-Male–Colombo-Dubai on 09-Jan-2018;
- Dubai-Karachi on 19-Mar-2018;
- Dubai-Bishkek on 06-Apr-2018;
- Dubai-Baku on 15-Jun-2018;
- Dubai-Bratislava on 29-Sep-2018;
- Dubai-Colombo on 27-Oct-2018.
The airline operates three 737 MAX 8s and has 73 on order, according to the CAPA Fleet Database.