Flight Centre Travel Group acquires Quebec based travel company Les Voyages du Vallon

    Flight Centre Travel Group acquired (02-Aug-2017) Quebec based travel company Les Voyages du Vallon (LDV). Flight Centre Travel Group MD Graham Turner stated the acquisition would fast-track the company’s growth in another key global location. The deal includes acquisition of 75% of LDV with a rolling put and call option in place for the remaining 25% to be exercised after 31-Jul-2019. [more – original PR]