The Blue Swan Daily recently caught up with Association of Travel Management Companies (ATMC) Chairperson Rob Dell to discuss the hot topics impacting business travel in Australia at the moment.
The ATMC hosts a general monthly forum at the Shangri-La Hotel, where members gather to discuss industry news and network. Keep an eye for future discussions with Mr Dell, and get an inside look at what the ATMC is working on.
Watch our full interview below to learn more about the ATMC and hear from its Chairperson, Rob Dell.
More Like this
- Blockchain: Industry leaders weigh inApril 3, 2018
- Apple and United Airlines: a stunning corporate account disclosure by the US carrierJanuary 21, 2019
- Serviced apartments are growing increasingly popular with the corporate traveller and show particular appeal for extended stay solutionsJuly 3, 2018
- The changing needs of the business travellerJuly 18, 2017
- Singapore Airlines achieves 100% lie-flat target for Australia and New Zealand marketsAugust 21, 2019
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Egencia talks traditional travel management for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in 2018February 21, 2018
- GBTA: Most travel buyers believe females face greater risks when travellingJuly 9, 2018
- GoldSpring Consulting talks trends and future opportunities for corporatesMay 9, 2018
- BCD Travel examines the implications of technology on sourcing in the corporate travel industry with release of first ‘Inform’ series paperAugust 22, 2018
- The power of data: the new corporate travel currency?September 6, 2017
- Millennium Hotels & Resorts launches Millennium for Business corporate bookings product, a fresh take on its former Business Direct offeringMarch 28, 2019