The Blue Swan Daily recently caught up with Association of Travel Management Companies (ATMC) Chairperson Rob Dell to discuss the hot topics impacting business travel in Australia at the moment.
The ATMC hosts a general monthly forum at the Shangri-La Hotel, where members gather to discuss industry news and network. Keep an eye for future discussions with Mr Dell, and get an inside look at what the ATMC is working on.
Watch our full interview below to learn more about the ATMC and hear from its Chairperson, Rob Dell.
More Like this
- Video of the week – Bringing cost-efficiency and transparency to meetings and group bookings in a strategic wayApril 1, 2020
- Blockchain: Industry leaders weigh inApril 3, 2018
- Apple and United Airlines: a stunning corporate account disclosure by the US carrierJanuary 21, 2019
- Video of the week – WestJet continues its quest to grow its corporate shareOctober 16, 2019
- How do you define a travel manager? They tend to be ‘multi-tasking professionals’, many of whom source hotels for business travel as well as meetings and events and have ‘more complex concerns than ever before’February 27, 2020
- Forget about reducing price, it’s increasingly about looking long-term – companies generally want longer and more strategic relationships with their suppliersOctober 9, 2019
- Serviced apartments are growing increasingly popular with the corporate traveller and show particular appeal for extended stay solutionsJuly 3, 2018
- The changing needs of the business travellerJuly 18, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Singapore Airlines achieves 100% lie-flat target for Australia and New Zealand marketsAugust 21, 2019
- Traveller wellbeing is among the top priorities and biggest challenges for travel managers in 2020, but compliance and budget control take the spotlight for the next 12 monthsJanuary 29, 2020
- The holidays are over, but worries over future business travel is already causing corporate stressJanuary 3, 2020