The countdown is on until the CAPA Asia Corporate Travel Summit in Singapore on 14/15-Nov-2019.
As the flagship event for Corporate Travel in the Asia region, and an astounding 85+ corporate travel buyers already confirmed to attend, you can’t afford to miss this opportunity to interact and engage with key decision makers, accelerate your network and win new business!
3m, Abbott Laboratories, Amway, Apple, Ascensia Diabetes Care, Autodesk, BP, Canon Singapore, Citibank, Corning, Credit Suisse, Credit Suisse, DBS Bank, DNV GL, Emerson, Goldman Sachs, Hanthan Merchant International Holdings, Herbalife International, Hitachi Asia, Informa, Johnson & Johnson, KLA Corporation, Lam Research Singapore, Leica, Microsoft, MSD, Novartis, Oldendorff Carriers Singapore, Philips Electronics, Refinitiv, Rio Tinto, Roche Diagnostics Asia Pacific, Shell Eastern Petroleum, Siemens, Sinarmas, Singapore Telecommunications, Societe Generale, ST Electronics (e-Services), Standard Chartered Bank, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Telenor Procurement Company, tesa tape Asia Pacific, The Coca-Cola Company, Twitter Asia Pacific, UOB Travel, Verifone Singapore, VISA Worldwide, VITAL, Zuellig Pharma, plus more!
To register, visit aas19.capaevents.com.
More Like this
- CWT / Travelport Research: Premium economy is on the rise for business travellersJune 20, 2018
- Low Cost doesn’t mean low thought…Insights from CAPA’s Global LCC SummitFebruary 27, 2019
- CTC Gathering – China sees 70% buyer to supplier ratio!November 5, 2019
- Social network and gamer Tencent joined the USD500 billion club this week: and China on track to conquer with AINovember 24, 2017
- Asia Pacific home to an increasing number of the world’s top city destinationsNovember 16, 2017
- BLOG: Live from Singapore – insights from the CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitsNovember 9, 2018
- 20 Quick Fire Questions for… David Newington, Commercial Director Asia Pacific at AirPlus InternationalOctober 11, 2018
- Festive Road launches consultancy in Australia, New Zealand and AsiaMay 4, 2018
- Video of the week – Asia Pacific airports: the stars of 2019January 15, 2020
- On the path to recovery? There is a ‘significantly improved sentiment for travel within the next six months’ across parts of Asia Pacific, while travel intent elsewhere is showing consistent signs of improvementApril 22, 2020
- Changing market conditions – we speak to the industry!December 14, 2017
- CAPA’s Aviation Executive of the Year award stirs debate and unwarranted accusationNovember 10, 2017