France leads the pack as the world’s most connected international country, with direct services to 119 countries around the world. Turkey, the UK, USA and UAE all round out the top five.
In this week’s “Did you know?”, we take a closer look at the 20 most internationally connected countries in the world.
Top 20 most internationally connected countries in the world
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing – find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com