In this week’s Did you know, we once take a look closer look at the top ranked airlines by seat capacity, servicing Seoul, South Korea. The Blue Swan team is currently preparing for the upcoming IATA AGM (1-3 June 2019) and CAPA Airline CEOs Summit (3-4 June 2019) in Seoul.
Keep an eye out for the Blue Swan Daily’s Blog live from both events and to register for CAPA’s Airline CEOs Summit, visit ceos19.capaevents.com.
Top 20 Airlines Servicing Seoul by Capacity w/c 13-May-2019
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing – find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com