CAPA – Centre for Aviation’s Fleet Database houses a wealth of information on all in service and on order aircraft including individual values. Emirates Airline leads the pack as the most valued fleet, despite having 690 less aircraft than second place American Airlines (Emirates Airlines has 269 aircraft in service, American Airlines has 959).
Top 20 Airlines by in service fleet value
NB: Values in USD; $1B = $1,000 M; and results based on market value.
Source: CAPA – Centre for Aviation Fleet Database
For more detail, visit our tableau link: https://goo.gl/Ufei71
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing – find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com