The 2019 CAPA Americas Aviation Summit is being hosted in Denver on 18-19 March 2019. A variety of important discussions and panels will be available, including spotlights on key markets such as the trans-Atlantic routes. Hear from industry experts as they identify:
- What impact open skies and immunised JVs has had on this route?
- What impact will Brexit have on the market?
- How have LCCs performed on the trans Atlantic route?
- Why haven’t US carriers launched long haul services across the Atlantic?
- What expectations does the US traveller have for this route?
For more details and to register your attendance visit, GLCC19.capaevents.com.
Top 10 US-UK Airlines by seat capacity
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing – find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com