Nine of the top 10 busiest domestic routes in the world can be found in the Asia Pacific region, and this doesn’t seem likely to change any time soon. In this week’s “Did you know?”, we take a closer look at the 10 busiest domestic routes in the world.
Saudi Arabia’s domestic route, Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport – Riyadh King Khaled International Airport was the only non-Asia route which makes the list.
Top 10 Domestic Routes w/c 23-Jul-2018
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing – find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com