Corporate Travel Management reaches an exciting milestone in 2019 as the global travel management company celebrates its 25th birthday. Founder and Managing Director Jamie Pherous couldn’t be prouder of the company’s epic journey from Australian start-up to worldwide travel management provider.
The story so far:
Starting as a team of just two in Brisbane in 1994, CTM was the brain child of a tenacious 25-year-old Pherous, himself a frequent business traveller with a passion for doing things differently – and better – than the status quo. That company has since transformed into a global leader in travel solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure, loyalty and wholesale travel. CTM today has offices across four continents and an annual turnover of AU$4.95b (FY18).
Mr Pherous has graced the CAPA stage many times before but none like Dec-2017, with a discussion titled: “The mind and heart of a corporate visionary”.
Congratulations to Mr Pherous and the entire CTM team.
More Like this
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Winners of CAPA’s Aviation & Travel Innovators announcedSeptember 11, 2018
- Corporate Travel Management projects 22%-27.5% profit growth for FY2018August 25, 2017
- Tourism Australia wraps up 38th annual Australian Tourism Exchange in SydneyMay 22, 2017
- Perth to host global tourism trade event in 2019April 20, 2018
- Destination NSW appoints new business development manager for ShanghaiJuly 18, 2017
- ATPI appoints Virginia Fitzpatrick as Head of Consulting and Supplier Relations in AustraliaApril 3, 2019
- Risk management of meetings and events is a growing priority for travel buyers, with current efforts ‘lacking’February 26, 2019
- Sneak peek: What makes CTM Founder and MD Jamie Pherous tick? Find out in NovemberOctober 30, 2017
- Why ethics matters more than ever in business travel according to BCD TravelNovember 23, 2018
- BCD Travel aims to offer ‘a dramatically new approach to managing hotel programmes’ with Stay by BCD TravelJune 17, 2019
- Tourism Australia: 2017 Australian Tourism Exchange to help to bolster Australia’s inbound tourismMay 16, 2017