The corporate travel landscape is seeing irreversible shifts across all travel verticals. As new technology and industry standards arrive, the industry will continue to rapidly evolve, driving a need for ongoing education.
The newly formed “Corporate Travel Community” is continuing its tour of Australia with a compilation of targeted professional development initiatives that provide travel managers and buyers with the tools they need to keep abreast of the latest changes and developments.
Corporate Travel Community Members are invited to attend the CTC China Gathering in Shanghai on 17 June 2020. Our summits, workshops, training sessions and social gatherings are completely free of charge for corporate buyers. These events provide unparalleled opportunities to learn about industry innovations, connect with thought leaders and network with peers.
For more information, go to https://sh20.corporatetravelcommunity.com/home
More Like this
- CTC Gathering – Australasia – 30 November – 1 December, 2020April 1, 2020
- CAPA Australia Pacific 2020 Aviation Summit – Virtual – 2 September, 2020April 1, 2020
- In Conversation with… Benson Tang, executive director of the Corporate Travel CommunityJune 5, 2019
- Catch up on CAPA’s exclusive Market Analysis pieces – Delta, Japan Airlines, United and moreAugust 7, 2017
- Preparing for the new future – The Corporate Travel Community came together last week in Shanghai for its first 2020 Roundtable DiscussionJune 24, 2020
- There has been a huge focus on China’s valuable outbound market, but what about its often overlooked inbound market?January 2, 2020
- Inside Travel: Understanding the latest Technology and Trend insightsNovember 12, 2018
- Air France-KLM and China Eastern extend JV and MRO cooperationJuly 20, 2018
- Understanding the fundamentals of the aviation industry – staying one step ahead!October 18, 2019
- Understanding the fundamentals of the aviation industry – staying one step ahead!November 5, 2019
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Corporate Travel Community welcomes over 100 travel managers through Asia training seminarsSeptember 20, 2019